7th April 2021, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend the Credit Suisse Mumbai C++ Developer Interview

Hi Sir, I came to know that Credit Suisse Mumbai is conducting an interview for the post of C++ Developer. What is the eligibility criteria to attend this interview? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

9th April 2021, 11:09 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend the Credit Suisse Mumbai C++ Developer Interview

Eligibility to attend the Credit Suisse Mumbai C++ Developer Interview is as follows.

• Applicant must have Graduate/Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject.

• Applicant must be proficient in any time series DBs or relational DBs.

• Applicant must have hands on Python programming, Shell/Perl scripting along with C++ and object oriented concepts.

• Applicant must have outstanding analytical problem solving and logical thinking skills.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.credit-suisse.com/pl/pl.html
11th April 2021, 09:48 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend the Credit Suisse Mumbai C++ Developer Interview

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Credit Suisse Mumbai C++ Developer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Credit Suisse Mumbai C++ Developer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Credit Suisse

Name of the Job Position - C++ Developer

>> You must have completed Graduation or Master's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or its equivalent course to be eligible.

>> You must have proficiency in any time series DBs or relational DBs.

>> Must have good knowledge of Python Programming, Perl or Shell Scripting along with C++ and Object Oriented concepts.

>> Candidates having 0 to 1 years of experience are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?