28th June 2020, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the Full Stack Developer interview of Credit Suisse Pune?

Hi friends, I am preparing for the interview at Credit Suisse Pune scheduled for the post of Full Stack Developer. I want to know how I can prepare to crack this interview for this particular post in Credit Suisse? Please tell me asap.

1st July 2020, 05:44 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Full Stack Developer interview of Credit Suisse Pune?

Tips to prepare to crack the Full Stack Developer interview of Credit Suisse Pune as follows:-

1. Strong knowledge of both front and back-end technologies for apps and window applications development.

2. Strong programming skills in the following languages like HTML / CSS / JavaScript / SQL / Java / Javascript / C# / Python / C++ / PHP / IOS /RUBY / RAILS.

3. Strong problem-solving and high analytical skills.

4. Strong focused and attentive to details.

5. Knowledge of client and server communications and connections establishment.

6. Knowledge of databases and web-storage.

7. Knowledge of architectures both web and data.
4th July 2020, 05:47 PM
lissymariam

Question Re: How can I prepare to crack the Full Stack Developer interview of Credit Suisse Pune?

It really depends on the role you are applying for. Skill set questions pertinent to the role will be typical. Proof of skill set will be required. And of course practical examples of problem solving using the required skill set. In some cases demonstrate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?