28th June 2019, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Cyient-Bengaluru Software Test Engineer interview?

Hi everyone, I want to appear an interview for the post of Software Test Engineer which is offered in Cyient-Bengaluru. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can attend this interview. Thank you!

29th June 2019, 11:54 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Cyient-Bengaluru Software Test Engineer interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to appear an interview for the post of Software Test Engineer which is offered in Cyient-Bengaluru. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can attend this interview. Thank you!
Eligibility to attend Cyient-Bengaluru Software Test Engineer interview:

1) Applicants should be Background in Programming or Computer Science/Engineering.

2) Applicants should be Build Business Logic of Software, ensure unit testing and troubleshooting skill.

3) Applicants should know how to write programs in JAVA & write SQL queries.

4) Applicants should be good in problem solving, Good writing and speaking skills especially in English.

Official website -> Click Here !!
1st July 2019, 02:56 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Cyient-Bengaluru Software Test Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Cyient-Bengaluru Software Test Engineer interview

-Graduate in computer science or related technical field degree.
-Familiarity with computer programming languages like Java, J2EE and SQL.
-Ability to debug fix and support the projects.
-Troubleshooting and Resolving skills.
-Good communication skills.
-Documentation of whole product solutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?