8th December 2015, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?

I am a SC Student I want to study GNM in pvt. Can I get a job in government? So, please tell me how I can do this? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private? -- [New]
  2. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  5. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  6. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  7. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  8. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  9. Whether Private Sector is better than Government Sector for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  10. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  11. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  12. How to get Job in Government sector or Private sector in Delhi having scored 68% in B.Ed and 71% in M.Sc Microbiology?
  13. Which one is better B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (polymer science and technology)
  14. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  15. Why candidates are influenced in Private jobs if there are huge scope in Government Sector?
  16. How to shift to government sector while working in private sector?
  17. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  18. Can i do CA full course from private college? What are the job opportunities available in private sector?
9th December 2015, 01:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?

Yes, definitely you can get admission in private college to pursue GNM course of 3 and 1/2 years after 12th.

Eligibility:

A candidate must have done 12th from recognized board in any stream.

Age 17-35 years.

After this course you can get job in government hospital but for that you have to qualify the commission.
9th December 2015, 01:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get a government job after the completion of your course and as for you being a SC category student you will be getting much more privilege than general and OBC category students, provided you do have valid certification of you falling in SC category.

However, you should complete your education for now and can look for government jobs after the completion of your education. You can go for various government examination, such as NDA, UPSC,SSC,etc. and many more, which are responsible of providing jobs to candidates in government sectors and after having successfully cleared the examination, you will be probably getting a job in a government sector.
28th January 2019, 05:58 PM
bharatyoutuber
Junior Member+

GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) is a Diploma program. Even though it is a job oriented course, there still exists a better valued nursing program above it- B.Sc. in Nursing. B.Sc. program leads to Bachelor's Degree and is much more valuable than the Diploma certificate
1st July 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I open private clinic to complete gnm course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?