23rd December 2019, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Data Researcher I & Application Associate interview in S&P Global Market Intelligence Ahmedabad?

Sir, I need to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of S&P Global Market Intelligence Ahmedabad for the post of Data Researcher I & Application Associate. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

15th January 2020, 04:14 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Data Researcher I & Application Associate interview in S&P Global Market Intelligence Ahmedabad?

Eligibility to attend Data Researcher I & Application Associate interview in S&P Global Market Intelligence Ahmedabad as follows:-

1. Any commerce graduate or MBA/PGDM in ( finance/accountancy as a major subject) are eligible for this recruitment drive.

2. Only 2020 passing batch is eligible.

3. Strong internet research and Microsoft office skills.

4. Good academic record with no live backlogs.

5. Post Graduation in Finance Stream are eligible.
15th January 2020, 11:39 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Data Researcher I & Application Associate interview in S&P Global Market Intelligence Ahmedabad?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Data Researcher I and Application Associate recruitment in S&P Global Market Intelligence Ahmedabad:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Data Researcher I and Application Associate recruitment in S&P Global Market Intelligence, Ahmedabad is given below.

Name of the Company - S&P Global Market Intelligence

Name of the Job Position - Data Researcher I

>> You must have completed M.Com or PGDM or MBA course either in Accountancy or Finance as major or minor subject to be eligible.

>> You must have the ability to interact with many levels and need to face and deal with the issues in a professional as well as matured manner.

>> Candidates having 0 to 3 years of experience are eligible to attend this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?