23rd December 2019, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Data Researcher I & Application Associates in S&P Global Market Intelligence Ahmedabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, can you please help me to know about the roles and responsibilities which a Data Researcher I & Application Associate must have in S&P Global Market Intelligence Ahmedabad? I want to get this job so please tell me about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post of this company.

15th January 2020, 04:19 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Data Researcher I & Application Associates in S&P Global Market Intelligence Ahmedabad?

Roles and responsibilities of Data Researcher I & Application Associates in S&P Global Market Intelligence Ahmedabad as follows:-

-Processing of data both financial and non-financial depends upon your process.
-Monitoring/gathering/ interpretation of information for business purposes.
-Strong business decision-making for operational tasks.
-Report and documentation for business tasks.
15th January 2020, 12:20 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Data Researcher I & Application Associates in S&P Global Market Intelligence Ahmedabad?

Roles and Responsibilities of Data Researcher I and Application Associate recruitment in S&P Global Market Intelligence Ahmedabad:

Major roles and responsibilities of Data Researcher I and Application Associate recruitment in S&P Global Market Intelligence, Ahmedabad are given below.

Name of the Company - S&P Global Market Intelligence

Name of the Job Position - Data Researcher I

>> As a Data Researcher, you are required to process the data and apply it in accurate manner to the database using financial as well as technical knowledge.

>> You are required to provide input and give the ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements.

>> You are required to troubleshoot the problems and provide support to the team.

>> You are required to work within the parameters and with supervision to ensure the quality and performance to set the standards.

>> You should keep on updating the knowledge of content sets as a Data Researcher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?