6th August 2019, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Dimension Data Gurgaon Trainee Engineer interview?

Hi friends, I got an email from Dimension Data Gurgaon for the Trainee Engineer. I am a BTech graduate and I want to attend an interview. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

10th August 2019, 03:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Dimension Data Gurgaon Trainee Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Dimension Data Gurgaon Trainee Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Dimension Data Gurgaon Trainee Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Dimension Data

Name of the Job Position - Trainee Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university or institute in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates having 0 to 0 years of experience are eligible to attend this recruitment.

>> You must have good knowledge of Phython language and networking.
10th August 2019, 06:20 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Dimension Data Gurgaon Trainee Engineer interview?

Company Name: Dimension Data

Position: Trainee Engineer | BE/BTech | 2019 Batch only.

Experience Required: Freshers

Eligibility to attend Dimension Data Gurgaon Trainee Engineer interview as follows :

-Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree in computer science or related technical field.
-Networking & Python language knowledge.
-Good communication skills.
-Python language knowledge.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
https://www.dimensiondata.com/
10th August 2019, 11:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for Dimension DataTrainee Engineer interview, candidates should have completed their BE/B.Tech from a recognized college/university.

Candidates should have completed their 10th, 12th and graduation with minimum 65% to 75% marks.

Candidates must clear all the pending backlogs without any educational gaps. Candidates must have good knowledge of Networking and Python language being a fresher.

Interested candidates can attend the walk in interview at the given address.

Add: Dimension Data India Private Limited
14th Floor, Tower B, DLF Cyber Greens
DLF Cyber City, Phase: III,
Gurgaon- 122002
Opposite to Rapid Metro Phase III station.
11th August 2019, 06:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I got an email from Dimension Data Gurgaon for the Trainee Engineer. I am a BTech graduate and I want to attend an interview. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?
Eligibility criteria:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for companies is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?