5th August 2019, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Paragon Digital Services Chennai Analyst interview?

Hi everyone, I want to appear in an interview for the post of Analyst which is offered in Paragon Digital Services Chennai. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can attend this interview. Thank you!

9th August 2019, 02:14 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Paragon Digital Services Chennai Analyst interview?

Eligibility to attend Analyst interview in Paragon Digital Services Chennai is given below :-

1)Only 2019 Passed out Batch are eligible

2)B.E. / B. Tech

3)60 % and above 10th ,12th, UG

4)NO STANDING ARREARS

For more information visit on (www.paragondigitalservices.com/)
10th August 2019, 12:02 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Paragon Digital Services Chennai Analyst interview?

Company Name: Paragon Digital Services

Position : Analyst

Eligibility to attend Paragon Digital Services Chennai Analyst interview as follows :

-Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree in computer science or related technical field.
-Good academic record with 60 % and above marks in 10,12& Graduation.
-Good communication skills.
-No live backlogs.

You should visit this official website for complete information :
http://http://www.paragondigitalservices.com/
11th August 2019, 06:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to appear in an interview for the post of Analyst which is offered in Paragon Digital Services Chennai. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can attend this interview. Thank you!
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for software companies is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for software companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for software companies recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?