22nd September 2020, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend a Dot Net Software Developer interview in Cyient Pune?

Sir/Madam, I need to know about the eligibility criteria to attend the interview of Cyient Pune for the post of a Dot Net Software Developer. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria? Kindly let me know about the eligibility to attend this interview.

24th September 2020, 08:03 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend a Dot Net Software Developer interview in Cyient Pune?

Eligibility to attend a Dot Net Software Developer interview in Cyient Pune is as follows.

• Applicant must have completed Four-year college degree in computer science, computer engineering or other related technical discipline.

• Applicant must be aware of Java SE and Multi-Threaded programming.

• Applicant must have 5 years related experience.

• Applicant must have experience in web services using JAX-WS/RESTREST.

• Applicant must have experience in Spring and Hibernate .

• Applicant must be Good in SQL.

• Applicant must have experience in high and low-level design.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

www.cyient.com
24th September 2020, 10:46 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend a Dot Net Software Developer interview in Cyient Pune?

Eligibility to attend a Dot Net Software Developer interview in Cyient Pune are as follows:-

1. Engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech work-field study branches.
2. Recent branches.
3. Good academic record and analytical skills.
4. No live backlogs.
26th September 2020, 12:14 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Dot Net Software Developer in Cyient Pune recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Dot Net Software Developer in Cyient Pune recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Cyient

Name of the Job Position - Dot Net Software Developer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech in Computer Science based streams or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university/ institute in order to be eligible.

>> Having 5+ years of strong experience in application development using Microsoft Technologies would be an added advantage.

>> You should have good experience in Agile or Scrum or .NET Core or SQL Server ability to analyse the data or C#.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?