22nd September 2020, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to attend Applications Developer interview in IBM Hyderabad?

Sir, can you please tell me what educational qualification is required to attend the interview for the post of Applications Developer in IBM Hyderabad? I am interested in attending this interview. Kindly help me to know about the educational qualification. Thank you!

24th September 2020, 07:23 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend Applications Developer interview in IBM Hyderabad?

Educational qualification required to attend Applications Developer interview in IBM Hyderabad is as follows.

Applicant must have minimum qualification of graduation from recognized university.

Applicant must have 4-6 Years of experience with Drools/Kofax Workflow & Capture.

Applicant must have working experience with Java Microservices of 2-3 years Spring Boot, Spring Integration or Batch.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.ibm.com
26th September 2020, 11:52 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend Applications Developer interview in IBM Hyderabad?

Educational Qualification required to attend Application Developer in IBM Hyderabad recruitment:

The minimum educational qualification required to attend Application Developer in IBM Hyderabad recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - IBM

Name of the Job Position - Application Developer

>> You are required to completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech from a recognized university or institute in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> Having experience in C++ Programming language would be an added advantage.

>> You must be able to design and code independently.

>> As an Application Developer, you must be having good knowledge on QT.

>> You should have excellent communication skills as well as creative problem solving skills to crack this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?