9th May 2019, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend ECI Telecom, Bengaluru SW Developer Interview?

Hello everyone, I have heard that ECI Telecom, Bengaluru are hiring for SW Developer. I want to attend the interview for this post in ECI Telecom. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. Please tell me asap.

14th May 2019, 01:54 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend ECI Telecom, Bengaluru SW Developer Interview?

Eligibility Criteria for SW Developer in ECI Telecom:

1. You must have completed your BE / BTech degree from any recognize university in full time course.

2. You must have at least 2 years of relevant experience.

3. You must have Telecom experience in NMS domain.

4. You should have good exposure in C and Java.
14th May 2019, 12:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend ECI Telecom, Bengaluru SW Developer Interview?

Eligibility to attend ECI Telecom, Bengaluru SW Developer Interview;

You must have obtained a BE/BTech, ME/MTech degree (CS/IT/IS/ECE) from any recognized university with at least 70% marks.

You should have passed degree in 2018 batch only.

You must have good communication skills in English.

You should have working knowledge in embedded systems/product Development Company.

You should have hands on experience in systems company (preferably in networking).
14th May 2019, 10:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to attend ECI Telecom,Bangalore SW Developer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this ECI Telecom, Bangalore SW Developer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - ECI Telecom

Name of the Job Position - SW Developer

>> You must have 2 to 5 years of experience in C Programming in Project which is must.

>> You should have telecom experience in NMS Domain and Java Experience is an added advantage.

Click here for official website
15th May 2019, 11:26 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for ECI Telecom, SW Developer interview, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in engineering or technology from a recognized college/university. You should have secured minimum 60% and above marks throughout the academic career. You should not have more than 2 years of educational gaps and must clear all the pending backlogs before applying. You must have good knowledge in computer and also in programming languages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?