3rd October 2019, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Emerson Pune Associate Embedded Software Engineer interview?

Dear friends, can anyone of you kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Associate Embedded Software Engineer in Emerson Pune? I would like to know because I want to attend this interview. Please inform me!

6th October 2019, 08:41 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Emerson Pune Associate Embedded Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Emerson Pune Associate Embedded Software Engineer interview as follows :

-Qualifying degree in B.E. / M.Sc. with Electronics / Instrumentation background are eligible for this recruitment drive.

-Experience of 0 to 3 year in Embedded Software Testing.

-Good communication skills.

-Good programming knowledge in c, c++ and LabView.
8th October 2019, 12:13 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Emerson Pune Associate Embedded Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Emerson Pune Associate Embedded Software Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Emerson Pune Associate Embedded Software Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Emerson Pune

Name of the Job Position - Associate Embedded Software Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E or M.Sc from Electronics or Instrumentation background in order to be eligible.

>> You should be having 0 to 3 years in Embedded Software Testing to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> You must be a good team player and need to develop the test cases.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?