3rd October 2019, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Associate Embedded Software Engineers in Emerson Pune?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am going to attend the interview of Emerson Pune for the post of Associate Embedded Software Engineers. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities allotted to this post. Please tell me asap.

6th October 2019, 08:19 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Associate Embedded Software Engineers in Emerson Pune?

Company Name: Emerson

Position: Trainee/Associate Engineer – Embedded Software Testing

Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Associate Embedded Software Engineers in Emerson Pune as follows :

-You will have to do requirement specifications , verification ,review , develop and finally maintain test.
-Plan, RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix).
-Prepare & execute manual/automated test cases/scripts covering Black box & White box testing using test design techniques.
-Capture quality metrics & report defects.

Official website : http://www.emerson.com/
7th October 2019, 01:53 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Associate Embedded Software Engineers in Emerson Pune?

Roles and responsibilities of Associate Embedded Software engineers in Emerson Pune :

1.Designing and implementing of Software embedded systems and software.

2.Designing , developing, testing ,coding and debugging of software systems.

3.A analysing and enhancing efficiency.

4.Stability and scalability of system resources.
8th October 2019, 12:16 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Roles and Responsibilities involved in Emerson Pune Associate Embedded Software Engineer recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities involved in Emerson Pune Associate Embedded Software Engineer recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Emerson Pune

Name of the Job Position - Associate Embedded Software Engineer

>> You are required to capture the quality metrics and report defects.

>> As an Associate Embedded Software Engineer, you need to develop and maintain the test plans, Requirement Traceability Matrix.etc.,

>> You are required to prepare and execute the manual or automated test cases or scripts covering the Black Box and White Box using the test design techniques.

>> You need to conduct the requirement or specification verification or review.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?