6th February 2021, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend an Engineering Intern interview in Wells Fargo Bangalore

Hello friends, I am interested in joining as an Engineering Intern in Wells Fargo Bangalore. As I know, they are hiring, so I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview for this post. Thank you!

7th February 2021, 09:35 PM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Eligibility to attend an Engineering Intern interview in Wells Fargo Bangalore

The following Eligibility to attend an Engineering Intern interview in Wells Fargo Bangalore :-

A.Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE.

B.60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs.

C.2020/2021 graduates.
8th February 2021, 12:01 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend an Engineering Intern interview in Wells Fargo Bangalore

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Engineering Intern in Wells Fargo Bangalore recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Engineering Intern in Wells Fargo Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Wells Fargo

Name of the Job Position - Engineering Intern

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
@ Computer Engineering or
@ Electronics Engineering

>> You must be passing out in the year 2020 or 2021.

>> Candidates having no experience are also eligible to apply for this recruitment.
8th February 2021, 05:58 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility required to attend an Engineering Intern interview in Wells Fargo Bangalore is that you must have completed bachelor's degree in Engineering and must have minimum 2-5 years of work experience in JAVA and MSSQL DB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?