1st March 2016, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I attend Wells Fargo Off-Campus Drive in Bangalore if get rejection in Hyderabad?

Hello,
I came to know that Wells Fargo is scheduling Off-Campus Drives in Hyderabad and Bangalore also. So, if in case I will get reject in Hyderabad campus then I can attend the Off-Campus in Bangalore? Please reply as soon as possible.

31st March 2016, 03:21 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Can I attend Wells Fargo Off-Campus Drive in Bangalore if get rejection in Hyderabad?

No this is not going to be what you are thinking. There is a policy that every company has to follow and this is like:

If the candidate is not able to clear the recruitment drive scheduled by any of the company, then he can not sit in another recruitment drive scheduled by the same company till the period of 6 months.

After 6 months only the candidate can apply for the same company and sit in the campus drive organized by the same company.

So, to be best for your knowledge, it is against the company policy to allow the candidate to sit into the recruitment of company within the period of 6 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?