23rd June 2019, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Fidelity Information Service Global Chennai Java/C++ Trainee interview?

I have done BTech and now I have heard that Fidelity Information Service Global Chennai is going to conduct an interview for the post of Java/C++ Trainee. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria.

26th June 2019, 11:16 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Fidelity Information Service Global Chennai Java/C++ Trainee interview?

The eligibility to attend Fidelity Information Service Global Chennai Java/C++ Trainee interview is given below.

==> Candidate must have done BE/BTech/ME, MTech, MCA, MSc from the 2018 batch with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate are eligible to apply.

==> Candidate must have done certification in Java/C++.

==> Candidate should be flexible to work from any of the FIS locations across India.

==> Candidate should have an excellent communication skills and are willing to work in any environment.
27th June 2019, 12:25 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Fidelity Information Service Global Chennai Java/C++ Trainee interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Fidelity Information Service Global Chennai Java/ C++ Trainee recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Fidelity Information Service Global Chennai Java/ C++ Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Fidelity Information Service Global

Name of the Job Position - Java/ C++ Trainee

>> You must have completed any of the below mentioned courses in order to be eligible.
* B.E/ B.Tech or
* M.E/ M.Tech or
* MCA or
* M.Sc or
* CS..etc.,

>> There should not be any pending backlogs to be eligible. The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% makrks.

>> You should be willing to sign a bond for 2 years and you should have obtained "First Class" in UG/ PG.
27th June 2019, 11:54 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Required eligibility to attend Fidelity Information Service Global Chennai Java/C++ Trainee interview is that candidate must have completed
BE/ B.Tech (CS/ IT/ ECE) B.Sc (CS/IT)/ BCA/MCA from any recognized university.
Candidates must possess good academic career.
Candidates should have no standing arrears.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?