16th November 2018, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Fidelity Information Service Global, Pune Information Security Engineer interview?

Dear Sir, I have done BTech and now I have heard that Fidelity Information Service Global, Pune is going to conduct an interview for the post of Information Security Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria.

23rd November 2018, 10:11 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Fidelity Information Service Global, Pune Information Security Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Fidelity Information Service Global, Pune Information Security Engineer Interview:

Applicant must have minimum 3 years of working experience on network security / information security.

Applicant must have knowledge of Firewalls, Encryption and Security Tools.

Applicant must have strong knowledge of TCP/IP concepts.

Applicant must have good working knowledge of vulnerability Assessment.

Applicant must have strong knowledge of networking domain.

Applicant must have comprehensive knowledge of security best practices, security solutions.
23rd November 2018, 10:13 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Fidelity Information Service Global, Pune Information Security Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Fidelity Information Service Global, Pune Information Security Engineer Interview:

Applicant must be any graduate in any discipline from any recognized university.

Applicant must have minimum 3 years of working experience on network security / information security.

Applicant must have knowledge of Firewalls, Encryption and Security Tools.

Applicant must have strong knowledge of TCP/IP concepts.

Applicant must have good working knowledge of vulnerability Assessment.

Applicant must have strong knowledge of networking domain.

Applicant must have comprehensive knowledge of security best practices, security solutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?