25th October 2020, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Financial Analyst interview in Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon?

Hello everyone, I have a keen interest to work with Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon. They are hiring and conducting an interview for the post of Financial Analyst. I want to attend this interview. Can any of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

29th October 2020, 01:11 PM
chin6303

Cool Re: Eligibility to attend Financial Analyst interview in Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon?

Moody's Recruitment 2020 For Financial Analyst in Gurgaon: Candidates who are interested to work as Financial Analyst can apply for Moody's Recruitment 2020.

Qualification Bachelor's Degree, MBA & Master's

Experience 0 – 2 years
29th October 2020, 07:54 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Financial Analyst interview in Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon?

Eligibility to attend Financial Analyst interview in Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon is as follows.

• Applicant must have completed undergraduate course/first-level degree or graduate/second-level degree with subjects like finance, economics, accounting, math, or related quantitative field preferred.

• CA, CFA, FRM or equivalent highly desirable.

• Applicant must have 1-2 years of relevant work experience.

• Applicant must have excellent financial modelling skills.

• Applicant must have excellent oral and written communication skills.

• Applicant must have ability to work effectively under tight deadlines, flexibility during earnings season.

I'm giving you link of official website for any other inquiry.
www.moodysanalytics.com
30th October 2020, 12:49 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Financial Analyst interview in Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon?

Eligibility to attend a Financial Analyst interview in Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon is that the candidate should be a graduate in BE/BTech/MCA from any recognized university. The candidate should possess knowledge of the full breadth of public data, research. The candidate should have 0-2 years of relevant work experience.
30th October 2020, 12:56 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Eligibility to attend Financial Analyst interview in Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon is given below:-

1. The applicant must have expertise in excellent financial modelling skills.

2. The applicant must have graduated from any university.

3. The applicant must have the ability to work effectively under a tight deadline.

4. The applicant must have English proficiency.

5. The applicant must have relevant skills and interests.
30th October 2020, 06:53 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend a Financial Analyst interview in Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon are as follows:-

1. Bachelor's degree or MBA in finance, economics, accounting, math, or related quantitative areas are preferred.

2. CA, CFA, FRM are highly recommended.

3. 0-2 years of relevant work experience in the financial domain.

4. No live backlogs.

5. Good academic record.
30th October 2020, 07:51 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Financial Analyst in Moody's Corporation Gurgaon recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Financial Analyst in Moody's Corporation Gurgaon recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Moody's Corporation

Name of the Job Position - Financial Analyst

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree or MBA course from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates having CA, CFA and FRM or its equivalent qualification is highly desirable.

>> You must have excellent financial modelling skills, written as well as oral communication skills.

>> You must have knowledge of full breadth of public data, research and analytic resources, work experience with data platforms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?