3rd April 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend First American (India) Private Limited DOT NET Developer interview for BTech graduate?

I am a BTech graduate and I want to appear an interview of First American (India) Private Limited for the post of DOT NET Developer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of First American (India) Private Limited for this post. Please tell me asap.

11th May 2019, 03:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend First American (India) Private Limited DOT NET Developer interview for BTech graduate?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend First American (India) Private Limited Dot Net Developer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend First American (India) Private Limited Dot Net Developer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - First American (India) Private Limited

Name of the Job Position - Dot Net Developer

>> Yes, you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment after completion of B.Tech (Bachelor's in Engineering) course.

>> Candidates who have completed their B.Sc in any stream or BCA in any stream or B.E/ B.Tech in any stream or PG in any stream or MCA course from a recognized university in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> Salary Package offered - Rs.2,75,000/- to Rs.3,00,000/- per annum

>> You should have a basic knowledge in C#, SQL, asp.net....etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?