13th August 2020, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Girmiti Software Bangalore Senior Software Engineer interview?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to attend an interview of Girmiti Software Bangalore for the post of Senior Software Engineer. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

14th August 2020, 11:41 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Girmiti Software Bangalore Senior Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility:-

1- The applicant must be a graduate from any university.

2- The applicant must have good knowledge of Programming and coding.

3- The applicant must have good English proficiency.

4- The applicant must have good communication skills.

5- The applicant must also have knowledge on Oops concept,Data structure , Multi threading, Over loading ,Over riding ,Framework & Tools Shell scripting, Socket Programming.
15th August 2020, 12:31 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Girmiti Software Bangalore Senior Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Girmiti Software Bangalore Senior Software Engineer interview is given below-

Candidate with BE/ B.Tech, ME/M.tech, BCA, MCA from 2018/ 2019 batches with a minimum 60% in Engineering are eligible for this post.

Good communication skills in writing (English) and speaking. Willing to work in shifts, good grasping power, and a quick learning is required.
15th August 2020, 03:49 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend Girmiti Software Bangalore Senior Software Engineer interview are as follows:-

1. Engineering Graduates BE/BTECH/ME/MTECH.MSC related work- field study branches.

2. Recent graduates. (2019/2020)

3. Good academic record.

4. No live backlogs.
15th August 2020, 01:54 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Eligibility to attend Girmiti Software Bangalore Senior Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility :

Master's degree in in appropriate field of study. 5+ years of experience as a software engineer.Senior Software Engineer top skills & proficiencies:
Analysis.

Senior Software Engineer top skills & proficiencies:
Analysis.
Software Design.
Software Documentation.
Software Testing.
Teamwork.
Programming Skills.
Software Development Fundamentals and Process.
Software Requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?