10th August 2018, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend GreyOrange Solutions Engineer interview?

Hello everyone, I have a keen interest to work with GreyOrange. They are hiring and conducting an interview for the post of Solutions Engineer. I want to attend this interview. Can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

19th August 2018, 03:38 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend GreyOrange Solutions Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend GreyOrange Solutions Engineer Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend GreyOrange Solutions Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - GreyOrange

Name of the Job Position - Solutions Engineer

<> You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech or B.Tech Integrated (B.Tech + M.Tech) from a recognized university.

<> Candidates who have completed above course in any branch are eligible and preferably Mechanical Engineering.

<> Hence if you have completed above mentioned course then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.

19th August 2018, 06:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend GreyOrange Solutions Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend GreyOrange Solutions Engineer interview is as follows:

Candidate must have completed B.Tech / B.E. / B.Tech Integrated ( B.Tech + M.Tech ) in any branches (Preferably Mechanical Engineering) from a recognized university.

Candidate must have passed B.Tech/B.E. from top tiered engineering institutes/Colleges.

Passing out year not more than 2 years.

Candidates who can travel to Bangalore or Delhi for the test and Interview should only apply.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?