21st October 2018, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies, Hyderabad Dot Net Developer interview?

I am a BTech graduate and I want to appear an interview of HCL Technologies, Hyderabad for the post of Dot Net Developer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of HCL Technologies, Hyderabad for this post. Please tell me asap.

13th May 2021, 07:17 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies, Hyderabad Dot Net Developer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend HCL Technologies, Hyderabad Dot Net Developer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend HCL Technologies, Hyderabad Dot Net Developer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - HCL Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Dot Net Developer

>> Candidates must have completed B.Tech in any of the following circuit branches like CSE or EEE or Information Technology in order to be eligible with 7+ CGPA.

>> Candidates having 2 to 5 years of experience are preferable for this recruitment.

>> Candidates having experience in RDBMS Programming, SQL, other microsoft technologies like VB.NET or C# or REST or MVC ..etc., is desirable.

>> You need to have experience in designing and providing the technical solutions and RDBMS Programming.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?