2nd April 2019, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Broadbridge Financial Solutions, Hyderabad Dot Net Developer interview?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Broadbridge Financial Solutions, Hyderabad is conducting an interview for the post of Dot Net Developer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know asap.

7th April 2019, 02:33 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Broadbridge Financial Solutions, Hyderabad Dot Net Developer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Broadridge Financial Solutions Dot Net Developer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Boardridge Financial Solutions Dot Net Developer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Broadridge Financial Solutions

Name of the Job Position - Dot Net Developer

<> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or MCA or M.Tech or M.Sc or its equivalent from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

<> Candidates must have 3 to 6 years of experience in Software Product Development in .Net Technology.

<> You must have work experience and excellent knowledge in .Net Technology...etc.,
7th April 2019, 08:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Broadbridge Financial Solutions, Hyderabad Dot Net Developer interview?

Eligibility to attend Broadbridge Financial Solutions, Hyderabad Dot Net Developer interview:

Aspirant must have completed BE/ B.Tech / MCA/ M.Tech / MSc or equivalent from any recognized university.
Aspirant should have no standing arrears at the time of appear in interview.
Aspirant must have excellent communication and written skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?