19th September 2020, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Hewlett Packard Bangalore Java Software Developer interview?

Hi Sir, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Hewlett Packard Bangalore for the post of Java Software Developer. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview?

22nd September 2020, 08:29 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Hewlett Packard Bangalore Java Software Developer interview?

Eligibility to attend Hewlett Packard Bangalore Java Software Developer interview is as follows.

• It Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science and at least 7 +years of experience in the field or in a related area.

• Applicant should have 7+ years experience as Senior Developer with J2EE and Java technologies, Spring, Servlet, Web Services, XML, XSLT, MicroServices/API .

• Applicant must have Solid working experience of Java, OOP, MicroServices/API, modular code development, design pattern, multi-threading.

• Applicant must have Server back end and API/Service development experience .

I'm giving you link of official website for further reference.
www.hpe.com
23rd September 2020, 08:48 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Hewlett Packard Bangalore Java Software Developer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Hewlett Packard Java Software Developer Bangalore recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Hewlett Packard Java Software Developer Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Hewlett Packard

Name of the Job Position - Java Software Developer

>> You must have completed Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

>> Candidates must be having 0 to 1 years of experience and must have passed out in the year 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?