19th September 2020, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Job roles of Java Software Developers in Hewlett Packard Bangalore?

Dear friends, I have heard about the Java Software Developer interview of Hewlett Packard Bangalore. I don't know about the roles for this particular post in this company. Can you tell me about the job roles?

22nd September 2020, 08:35 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job roles of Java Software Developers in Hewlett Packard Bangalore?

Job roles of Java Software Developers in Hewlett Packard Bangalore is as follows.

• Applicant will Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions.
• Applicant will Develop, maintain, and report intranet metrics - Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments.
• Applicant will Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures.
• Applicant will Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps.
• Applicant will Use coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality.

I'm giving you link of official website for further reference.
www.hpe.com
23rd September 2020, 08:58 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Java Software Developers in Hewlett Packard Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of Java Software Developer in Hewlett Packard Bangalore recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Java Software Developer in Hewlett Packard Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Hewlett Packard

Name of the Job Position - Java Software Developer

>> As a Java Software Developer, you are required to troubleshoot deployment issues in conjunction with DevOps and test team members.

>> You need to update release notes by documenting the new features, fixes as well as notable setup or configuration.

>> You are required to involve in Developing, reviewing, analyzing and modifying the programming systems like encoding, debugging, testing and installing the large scale system.

>> You should be able to monitor builds and collaborate with the DevOps and test team members in order to resolve the build issues.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?