24th November 2018, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend HP, Bengaluru System Software Engineer interview?

Hello everyone, I have a keen interest to work with HP, Bengaluru. They are hiring and conducting an interview for the post of System Software Engineer. I want to attend this interview. Can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

29th April 2021, 09:41 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HP, Bengaluru System Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend HP, Bangalore System Software Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend HP, Bangalore System Software Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - HP

Name of the Job Position - System Software Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates having 0 to 3 years of experience are eligible for this recruitment.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 70% marks.

>> Some of the major skills required are, Core Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?