29th January 2019, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Replicon Software (India) Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru Software Engineer Trainee Interview?

Dear friends, I have completed my BTech course. I want to attend the interview of Replicon Software (India) Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru for the post of Software Engineer Trainee. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

10th February 2019, 02:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Replicon Software (India) Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru Software Engineer Trainee Interview?

Eligibility to attend Replicon Software (India) Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru Software Engineer Trainee Interview:

You must have a BE/BTech degree with Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Science from any recognized university.
You should have no current Backlogs at the the time of joining the position of Software Engineer Trainee in Replicon Software (India) Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru.
You should have good academics.
You should have good pH score.
Only circuit batch pass out candidates can apply for Software Engineer Trainee in Replicon Software (India) Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?