19th June 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend IBM Application Developer interview?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to attend an interview of IBM for the post of Application Developer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for appearing an interview for this post in IBM.

26th June 2018, 05:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend IBM Application Developer interview?

You should have a bachelor degree or a masters degree with expertise in coding and programming language like Java. You need to have good coding skills, if you want to get such jobs.

Selection will be purely based on your coding skills. Your educational qualification will not have any value, if you don't know anything about coding.
27th June 2018, 05:46 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend IBM Application Developer interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend IBM Application Developer Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend IBM Application Developer recruitment is given below,

<> You must have done any of the below mentioned courses to be eligible for this recruitment.
* B.E/ B.Tech
* MCA/ BCA
* M.E/ M.Tech

<> Candidates having 0 to 4 years of experience required to be eligible for Application Developer in IBM.

<> You must have fluent English language skills and having knowledge of CSS2/3, HTML4/5, JQUERY, JAVASCRIPT, RWD, Angular JS, Jquery Mobile..etc., would be an added advantage for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?