28th May 2019, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to to attend IBM, Bengaluru EAI Application Consultant interview?

Hi Sir, I came to know that IBM, Bengaluru is hiring for the post of EAI Application Consultant. I want to join this company for this post. So, can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview? Kindly help me to know about this.

31st May 2019, 03:02 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to to attend IBM, Bengaluru EAI Application Consultant interview?

Eligibility Criteria:

1. You must have 3+ Years of hands on experience on doing Analysis, Integration design and document Interface requirement.

2. You should have 2+ Years of experience on ITX (IBM Transformation Extender) map development.

3. You must have 2+ Years experience on DML (Insert, Update and Select)
Experience working with integration solutions as IT Architect.

4. You must have extensive knowledge about appointed integration infrastructure components.

5. You should have detailed knowledge of IBM MQ and IBM Websphere Message Broker 8 or IIB.

6. You must have knowledge in Integration Development Routine and also knowledge in governance regarding integration solutions.

7. You should have demonstrable Experience with creating, performance tuning, and troubleshooting message flows.
15th July 2019, 11:04 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to to attend IBM, Bengaluru EAI Application Consultant interview?

Eligibility to to attend IBM, Bengaluru EAI Application Consultant interview as follows :

Category:Consultant

Required Education:Bachelor's Degree

Position Type:Professional

Employment Type:Full-Time

Contract Type:Regular

You can visit this website for complete information :
https://careers.ibm.com/ShowJob/Id/591300/Application-Consultant-EAI/#?lang=en
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?