28th May 2019, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of EAI Application Consultant in IBM, Bengaluru?

Please help me to know about the roles and the responsibilities for EAI Application Consultant allotted by IBM, Bengaluru. I want to become EAI Application Consultant in this company so I want to know about the roles and responsibilities.

2nd June 2019, 09:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of EAI Application Consultant in IBM, Bengaluru?

Roles and Responsibilities involved in EAI Application Consultant in IBM, Bangalore recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities involved in EAI Application Consultant in IBM, Bangalore recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - IBM

Name of the Job Position - EAI Application Consultant

>> You are required to involve in designing and developing the maps, message flows and developing the adaptors.

>> You need to define the strategy and overall vision for solutions.

>> You are required to work with the business and application teams in order to elaborate both functional and non-functional requirements.

>> You should be able to provide the complete solution designs that consider the cost, performance and scalability.
7th June 2019, 06:54 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of EAI Application Consultant in IBM, Bengaluru?

Roles and responsibilities of EAI Application Consultant in IBM, Bengaluru is given below :-

You are required to involve in designing and developing the maps.

1)You need to define the strategy and overall vision for solutions.

2) You are required to work with the business and application teams in order to elaborate both functional and non-functional requirements.

3) You should be able to provide the complete solution designs that consider the cost, performance and scalability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?