28th August 2018, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend IBM India Pvt Ltd. Associate System Engineer Interview?

Hello everyone, I have heard that IBM India Pvt Ltd. are hiring for Associate System Engineer. I want to attend the interview for this post in IBM India Pvt Ltd. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. Please tell me asap.

29th August 2018, 07:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend IBM India Pvt Ltd. Associate System Engineer Interview?

In order to apply for IBM India Pvt Ltd. Associate System Engineer Interview, you should have completed your B.Tech/B.E, M.Tech/M.E/MCA from a recognized college/university. Having pending arrears will not be allowed. Maximum 2 years of educational gap is allowed. Must have excellent knowledge in computer programming languages and must have good technical knowledge. Candidate must be able to read and write in English.
29th August 2018, 10:48 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend IBM India Pvt Ltd. Associate System Engineer Interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend IBM India Pvt Ltd Associate System Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this IBM India Pvt Ltd Associate System Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - IBM India Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Associate System Engineer

<> Candidates who have completed their B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech or MCA are eligible to attend this recruitment.

<> Eligible streams are, Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Science and Information Security, Software Engineering, Computer Applications in Industrial Drives, Information Security, Web Technology, Software Systems, Computer Technology, ISE, ...etc.,

<> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 65% marks in order to be eligible for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?