26th September 2019, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend IBM India Pvt Ltd Pune Associate Technical Engineer interview?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of IBM India Pvt Ltd Pune for the post of Associate Technical Engineer. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

29th September 2019, 01:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend IBM India Pvt Ltd Pune Associate Technical Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend IBM India Pvt Ltd Pune Associate Technical Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this IBM India Pvt Ltd Pune Associate Technical Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - IBM India Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Associate Technical Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or MCA from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> You must be passing out in the year either in 2018 or 2019 only.

>> You must not have any pending backlogs to be eligible.

>> You must be having the experience in supporting the issue tickets and change the board tickets.
29th September 2019, 11:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend IBM India Pvt Ltd Pune Associate Technical Engineer interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of IBM India Pvt Ltd Pune for the post of Associate Technical Engineer. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!
IBM India Pvt Ltd is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IBM India Pvt Ltd is,

IBM India Pvt Ltd= 70%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IBM India Pvt Ltd recruitment.
30th September 2019, 10:07 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend IBM India Pvt Ltd Pune Associate Technical Engineer interview as follows :

-Qualifying degree BE/ BTECH /MTech /MCA passouts in 2018 /19 are eligible for this recruitment drive only.

-6 5 and above CGPA in graduation.

-No live and previous backlogs.

-Good communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?