15th August 2020, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Information Security Associate interview in HCL Technologies Noida?

Hi Sir, I came to know that HCL Technologies Noida is hiring for the post of Information Security Associate. I want to join this company for this post. So, can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview? Kindly help me to know about this.

15th August 2020, 08:11 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Information Security Associate interview in HCL Technologies Noida?

Eligibility to attend Information Security Associate interview in HCL Technologies Noida are as follows:-

1. Qualifying degree BE/BTECH (CS/IT) related work-field study branches.
2. Recent passouts.
3. Good academic record.
4. No live backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?