7th March 2020, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend ML Engineer interview in HCL Technologies Noida?

Dear friends, I have completed my BTech course. I want to attend the interview with HCL Technologies Noida for the post of ML Engineer. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

15th March 2020, 04:59 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend ML Engineer interview in HCL Technologies Noida?

Eligibility to attend ML Engineer interview in HCL Technologies Noida as follows:-

1. Qualifying a bachelor’s degree in the work-field branches of engineering.

2. Batch: 2019 and below graduates.

3. (0-8) years of relevant experience.
15th March 2020, 05:17 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend ML Engineer interview in HCL Technologies Noida?

Eligibility to attend ML Engineer interview in HCL Technologies Noida is that the applicant should be a graduate in BE/BTech from any recognized university.

The applicant should have experience of 0 to 3 years to be eligible for the ML Engineer interview in HCL Technologies Noida.

The salary package of ₹3,65218 is allotted to ML Engineer interview in HCL Technologies Noida.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?