21st January 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend interview of TCS, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has 3 years of work experience in Virtusa?

Hello
I have 2 years of academic gap between diploma and B.Tech.
Presently am working as software engineer
in Virtusa company and having 3 years experience.
Am i eligible for attending interviews in infosys, TCS and ACCenture?????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for job in Infosys if secured 60% in B.Tech and having 4 years of work experience?
  2. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  3. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  4. Eligibility criteria of TCS, Infosys, Mahindra, Accenture and Wipro?
  5. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 68% in B.Tech?
  6. TCS or Infosys: Better company to work with?
  7. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  8. How can I prepare to crack Virtusa off-campus interview? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to attend the interview in companies like Accenture, HCL, TCS, Satyam, Wipro?
  11. Which company should I join if selected in both Virtusa and TCS?
  12. Salary after completing B.Tech in training as well as service period?
  13. What is the procedure to be followed CTS, TCS, Accenture, HCL, Infosys?
  14. Information regarding Off campus drives of Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  15. Am I eligible for Infosys interview with 6 years experience but still have less than 60% in UG degree?
  16. Am I eligible for HCL campus drive after clearing two backlogs and having more than 60% marks throughout?
  17. Where should I join if got selected in both Virtusa and Infosys?
  18. Is it beneficial to join Infosys if selected, being an employee of TCS?
21st January 2015, 10:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend interview of TCS, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has 3 years of work experience in Virtusa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have 2 years of academic gap between diploma and B.Tech.
Presently am working as software engineer
in Virtusa company and having 3 years experience.
Am i eligible for attending interviews in infosys, TCS and ACCenture?????
You are eligible for TCS, Accenture and Infosys recruitment process.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS, Accenture and Infosys are,

TCS,Accenture=60%
Infosys=65%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS, Accenture and Infosys recruitment.

Process of TCS, Accenture and Infosys recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
21st January 2015, 11:17 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend interview of TCS, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has 3 years of work experience in Virtusa?

Though you have 3 years of experience you are only eligible for TCS, but not for Infosys and Accenture as you have 2 years of gap in your education.

But, based on the requirement of companies, they can recruit you, but that is not true always.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?