7th October 2019, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend IVTL Infoview Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai Trainee Engineer interview?

I am a BTech graduate and I want to appear an interview of IVTL Infoview Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai for the post of Trainee Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of IVTL Infoview Technologies for this post. Please tell me asap.

12th October 2019, 05:54 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend IVTL Infoview Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai Trainee Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend IVTL Infoview Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai Trainee Engineer interview as follows :

-Qualifying degree BE / B.Tech – ECE, EEE ( CSE, IT, E&I ).

-Good academic record throughout the career with CGPA of 8.0 and above in 10,12 and CGPA of 7.0 and above in graduation.

-No lateral entry holder.

-No live backlogs with recent passouts.
12th October 2019, 11:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend IVTL Infoview Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai Trainee Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend IVTL Infoview Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai Trainee Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend IVTL Infoview Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai Trainee Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - IVTL Infoview Technologies Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Trainee Engineer

>> This recruitment (drive) is for only Tamil Nadu Candidates.

>> You must have done B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Computer Science Engineering or
* Electronics and Communication Engineering or
* Electrical Engineering or
* Electronics and Instrumentation
* Mechatronics
* Bio-informatics

>> Minimum Percentage required:-
@ In 10th Class - 80% marks
@ In 12th Class - 75% marks
@ In Graduation - 70% marks
13th October 2019, 04:05 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for IVTL Infoview Technologies Pvt Ltd Trainee Engineer interview, candidates should have completed their B.E/B.Tech in CSE, ECE, IT,SS, EEE, E&I, ICT, Bio-Informatics & Mechatronics from a recognized college/university. Candidates should have scored minimum 80% marks in 10th standard, 75% marks in 12th standard and 70% marks in engineering. All the pending backlogs must be cleared at the time of applying without any educational gaps.
14th October 2019, 12:54 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Eligibility criteria required to apply for IVTL info view Technologies PVT LTd :

1.You should have completed B.E/B.Tech from the recogniEd university with minimum 50 % of marks.

2.MCA and post graduate completed candidates can also apply but should have computer science as one of the subject during academics.

3.No pending backlogs and no gap in between academics.

4.Must have good communication skills.
14th October 2019, 10:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a BTech graduate and I want to appear an interview of IVTL Infoview Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai for the post of Trainee Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of IVTL Infoview Technologies for this post. Please tell me asap.
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IVTL Infoview Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai is,

IVTL Infoview Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai= 60%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IVTL Infoview Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai recruitment.

Process of IVTL Infoview Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?