17th June 2019, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to to attend JPMorgan, Hyderabad Software Engineer interview?

Hi Sir, I came to know that JPMorgan, Hyderabad is hiring for the post of Software Engineer. I want to join this company for this post. So, can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview? Kindly help me to know about this.

18th June 2019, 07:47 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to to attend JPMorgan, Hyderabad Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria:

1. You must have completed your BE / BTech degree from any recognize university in full time course.

2. You must have 5-8 years of Mainframe application development experience.

3. You must have good knowledge of SQL Development.

4. You must have hands-on experience in performing server-side Java programming in a WebSphere/Tomcat environment.

For more details, you can visit the below official website:
https://jobs.jpmorganchase.com/ShowJob/Id/235744/Software-Engineering/
19th June 2019, 01:22 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to to attend JPMorgan, Hyderabad Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend JPMorgan, Hyderabad Software Engineer Interview :

>> Educational Qualification :

Candidates should have 3 to 9 years of hands-on software development experience in Java Technologies along with strong analytical and design skills.

>> Key Skills Required :

<> Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines

<> Understanding of architecture and design across all systems

<> Working proficiency in developmental toolsets

<> Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals

<> Minimum 5+ years’ experience using open-source Java-based frameworks and tools including Apache, Spring , Hibernate, Core Java, J2EE, Design Patterns, programming and design techniques

<> Minimum 3+ years’ experience with SOAP Web Service and REST

<> Minimum 5+ years’ experience with SVN , MAVEN , JIRA , GIT and CI Tools.

<> Experience with Test Driven Development – Junit, Selenium..etc

<>Minimum 2+ years of experience in Angular/React/jQuery

For further informations about this recruitment, visit the official notification of JPMorgan or click here: https://jobs.jpmorganchase.com/ShowJ...ava-fullstack/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?