7th August 2019, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend MAQ Software Hyderabad Software Engineer interview for an MCA postgraduate?

Hi everyone, I want to give an interview of MAQ Software Hyderabad for the post of Software Engineer. I am an MCA postgraduate this year. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Kindly tell me am I eligible to give this interview?

13th August 2019, 02:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend MAQ Software Hyderabad Software Engineer interview for an MCA postgraduate?

In order to apply for MAQ Software Engineer interview for an MCA postgraduate, candidates should have completed their B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A from a recognized college/university.

Candidates should have scored 65% to 75% marks throughout the academic career.

Candidates must clear all the pending backlogs and maximum 2 years of education gap will be allowed. Candidates must have good knowledge in computer languages and must also have good technical knowledge.

Web:http://maqsoftware.com
13th August 2019, 06:48 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend MAQ Software Hyderabad Software Engineer interview for an MCA postgraduate?

Company Name : MAQ Software

B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT)/ M.E/ M.Tech (CS/IT) /MCA | 2019 Batch Only.

Experience Required : Freshers

Eligibility to attend MAQ Software Hyderabad Software Engineer interview for an MCA postgraduate as follows :

-2019 batch is only eligible for MCA and all for this recruitment process.
-Good academic record with 60% and above marks throughout the career in 10,12 and Graduation / Masters.
-Good communication skills.
-Good programming skills.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
http://www.maqsoftware.com/
14th August 2019, 01:24 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to attend MAQ Software Hyderabad Software Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend MAQ Software Hyderabad Software Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - MAQ Software

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology or M.E/ M.Tech in Computer Science or Information or MCA (Master of Computer Applications) from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout 60% marks from a recognized university.

>> You must not have active backlogs to be eligible.
14th August 2019, 07:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility required are given below;

You must have completed BE/B.Tech/M.Tech (CSE/ IT) or BCA + MCA or B.Sc. (IT) + MCA or B.Sc. (CS) + MCA from a recognized university/institute.

You must have obtained 65% and above in class 10th and 12th.

You must have obtained 60% plus or equivalent grade in Graduation.

You should not have any pending backlogs at the time of interview.

You must have excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?