11th February 2020, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Junior Application Developer interview in Boeing Bangalore?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Boeing Bangalore is hiring for the post of Junior Application Developer. I want to join this company for this post. So, can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview? Kindly help me to know about this.

12th October 2020, 11:32 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Junior Application Developer interview in Boeing Bangalore?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Junior Application Developer in Boeing Bangalore recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Junior Application Developer in Boeing Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Boeing

Name of the Job Position - Boeing

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree (Technical) from a recognized university.

>> Candidates having 0 to 5 years are eligible for attending this recruitment.

>> Candidates who have completed their 4 or greater years degree in Scientific or Mathematics or Information Technology are eligible.

>> You should have good knowledge of Data Structures and Design patterns.

>> You should have good knowledge of C++, Jython, Shell Scripting, Python, C#..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?