11th February 2020, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Junior Application Developer in Boeing Bangalore?

Please help me to know about the roles and responsibilities for Junior Application Developer allotted by Boeing Bangalore. I want to become a Junior Application Developer in this company so I want to know about the roles and responsibilities.

28th December 2020, 10:34 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Junior Application Developer in Boeing Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of Junior Application Developer in Boeing Bangalore recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Junior Application Developer in Boeing Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Boeing

Name of the Job Position - Junior Application Developer

>> You are required to understand and develop the software solutions in order to meet the end users requirements.

>> You need to develop the algorithms, data and process the models as well as plans the interfaces and write the interface control documents for use in construction of the solutions of moderate complexity.

>> You should be able to develop new and innovative applications and maintaining the existing code.
30th December 2020, 10:12 AM
prynsh7

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Junior Application Developer in Boeing Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of Junior Application developer in Boeing Bangalore are:

*Assisting the Development Manager with all aspects of software design and coding.

*Attending and contributing to company development meetings.

*Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.

*Writing and maintaining code.

*Working on minor bug fixes.

*Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.

*Responding to requests from the development team.

*Gathering information from consumers about program functionality.

*Writing reports.

*Conducting development tests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?