26th December 2018, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend KPIT Technologies, Pune Software Engineer interview?

Hi Sir, I am interested to attend an interview of KPIT Technologies, Pune for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for appearing an interview for this post in KPIT Technologies, Pune. Waiting for your reply!

31st December 2018, 02:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend KPIT Technologies, Pune Software Engineer interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am interested to attend an interview of KPIT Technologies, Pune for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for appearing an interview for this post in KPIT Technologies, Pune. Waiting for your reply!

Eligibility to attend the KPIT Technologies, Pune Software Engineer interview is given below:

Applicants should have passed BE/BTech in Computer Science or Information Technology

Applicants should have programming experience in JavaScript, HTML, XML and CSS

They should have experience in migrating data into DOORS Next Generation, Rational Team Concert and Rational Quality Manager

Applicants should have good communication skills
1st January 2019, 04:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend KPIT Technologies, Pune Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend KPIT Technologies, Pune Software Engineer interview are as follows.

You must have passed BE / B.Tech / MCA from any recognized university.

You must have obtained minimum 55% and above throughout your academics (10th , 12th , UG / PG ) ( BTech upto 6th Semester).

You should not have any backlogs at the time of joining.

You should have no gaps during the studies.

Only circuit batch pass out candidates can apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?