29th March 2019, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend L&T Infotech, Bengaluru Engineer Trainee Interview?

Hello everyone, I have heard that L&T Infotech, Bengaluru are hiring for Engineer Trainee. I want to attend the interview for this post in L&T Infotech. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. Please tell me asap.

2nd April 2019, 12:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend L&T Infotech, Bengaluru Engineer Trainee Interview?

Eligibility to attend L&T Infotech, Bengaluru Engineer Trainee Interview:

You should have passed B.E/ B.Tech (Any Branches) from any recognized university.
You should have no year drop.
You should have obtained 60% & above or equivalent CGPA in SSC, HSC/ Diploma (if applicable) and Graduation/ Post-Graduation (all semesters).
You should have no standing arrears in the final semester of any course.
You should have not been involved in any court proceedings and/ or convicted for any offense.

Last edited by ppsahu; 4th April 2019 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Remove *
2nd April 2019, 10:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend L&T Infotech, Bengaluru Engineer Trainee Interview?

In order to attend L&T Infotech, Bengaluru Engineer Trainee Interview, you should have completed your BE/ B.Tech in CS/IT/Electronics/Electronics & Communication)/MCA from a recognized college/university. You should have scored minimum 60% marks throughout the academic career. You should not have any active backlogs and long educational gaps.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?