4th August 2019, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Metacube Softwares Jaipur Software Engineer Trainee interview for an EEE graduate?

Hi everyone, I want to give an interview of Metacube Softwares Jaipur for the post of Software Engineer Trainee. I am a BTech EEE graduate this year. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Kindly tell me am I eligible to give this interview?

7th August 2019, 08:19 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Metacube Softwares Jaipur Software Engineer Trainee interview for an EEE graduate?

Eligibility to attend Metacube Softwares Jaipur Software Engineer Trainee interview for an EEE graduate as follows :

-2018 and 2019 batches only.
-BE/BTech/MCA/BCA Computer Science/IT/Electronic students are eligible with 60% percentage.
-10 and 12 with 70 % percentage.
-Strong programming languages skills in c, c++ and Java.
-Good communication skills.
7th August 2019, 11:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Metacube Softwares Jaipur Software Engineer Trainee interview for an EEE graduate?

Candidates who are interested to apply for Metacube Softwares Engineer Trainee interview, should have completed their BE/B.Tech/MCA/BCA in IT/Computer science from a recognized college/university.

Candidates should have completed their 10th, 12th and graduation with minimum 65% to 75% marks.

Candidates should have cleared all the pending backlogs at the time of applying and long educational gaps will not be allowed.
7th August 2019, 11:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Metacube Software Jaipur Software Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Metacube Software Jaipur Software Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Metacube Software

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E/ BTech or MCA or BCA in Computer Science or Information Technology or Electronics from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage in the academics must be 70% marks in 10th Class and 12th Class.

>> Candidates interview by the company in the last 6 months should not apply for this recruitment.
8th August 2019, 03:39 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend Metacube Softwares Jaipur Software Engineer Trainee interview for an EEE graduate is given below :-

1)Candidates must be from 2018 & 2019 Batch

2)Candidates must have completed BE/ B.Tech /MCA/BCA Computer Science/ IT/ Electronic Degree.

3)Candidates should have scored a minimum of 70% in Class Xth and XIIth, and 60% in College.

4)Candidates who have given the interview with in the last 6 months must not apply.

For more information visit on (www.metacube.com/)

Address:
SP6, Phase IV, Sitapura Industrial Area,
EPIP Sitapura, Jaipur,
Rajasthan 302022

Phone: 0141 277 1716
11th August 2019, 08:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to give an interview of Metacube Softwares Jaipur for the post of Software Engineer Trainee. I am a BTech EEE graduate this year. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Kindly tell me am I eligible to give this interview?
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Metacube Softwares Jaipur is,

Metacube Softwares Jaipur= 60%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Metacube Softwares Jaipur recruitment.

Process of Metacube Softwares Jaipur recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR

Pattern for written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning
2. Verbal ability
3. Technical section
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?