29th February 2020, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to attend Graduate Engineering Trainee interview in Metacube Software Pvt Ltd Jaipur?

I want to attend the Graduate Engineering Trainee interview of Metacube Software Pvt Ltd Jaipur. I don’t know about the qualification which is essentially required to attend the interview for this post in this company. Kindly tell me about the educational qualification.

15th March 2020, 06:41 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend Graduate Engineering Trainee interview in Metacube Software Pvt Ltd Jaipur?

Educational qualification required to attend Graduate Engineering Trainee interview in Metacube Software Pvt Ltd Jaipur as follows:-

1. Qualifying a bachelor's degree BE/BTECH in the work-field branches.
2. Good academic record with 70% and above marks in 10 & 12 standards.
3. 60% and above marks in Graduation.
4. Batch: 2020 only.
5. No live backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?