29th June 2019, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to to attend Micro Focus-Bengaluru Application Support Engineer interview?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Micro Focus-Bengaluru is hiring for the post of Application Support Engineer. I want to join this company for this post. So, can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview? Kindly help me to know about this.

30th June 2019, 07:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to to attend Micro Focus-Bengaluru Application Support Engineer interview?

Eligibility to to attend Micro Focus-Bengaluru Application Support Engineer interview;

You should be a graduate in a relevant field from any recognized university or equivalent experience.

You should have good communication skills.

You should have 5 plus years of System Administration experience supporting Linux and Windows based systems.

You should have knowledge of Xen, KVM or other virtualisation technologies.
1st July 2019, 01:22 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to to attend Micro Focus-Bengaluru Application Support Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Micro Focus-Bangalore Application Support Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Micro Focus-Bangalore Application Support Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Micro Focus

Name of the Job Position - Application Support Engineer

>> You must have experience in supporting the linux based systems and supporting the customers by phone and through the ticketing system.

>> Experience in Application support or Upgrades is required. Also, experience in database querying/ administration.

>> You are required to create and maintain the scripts in PERL and base which is an added advantage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?