29th June 2019, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Application Support Engineer in Micro Focus-Bengaluru?

Hi friends, I would like to know that if I crack the interview of Micro Focus-Bengaluru and become Application Support Engineer then what salary would be for me? I am looking for handsome salary so I want to know about the salary package of this particular post in this company. Please tell me asap.

30th June 2019, 01:41 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Application Support Engineer in Micro Focus-Bengaluru?

Salary package of Application Support Engineer in Micro Focus-Bengaluru:

-The national average salary for a Applications Support Engineer is INR 4,88,760 lakhs per annum in India.

-Average annual salary for Micro Focus is INR 4.55 lakhs per annum in India.

Try to work on your skills and it's depending upon your experience in IT systems.
30th June 2019, 04:59 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Application Support Engineer in Micro Focus-Bengaluru?

Salary package of Application Support Engineer in Micro Focus, Bangalore are as mentioned below:-
Average salary of Application Support Engineer - INR 3,82,807 per year
Profit Share - INR 7,500
Bonus - INR 38,693
1st July 2019, 01:24 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package offered in Micro Focus-Bangalore Application Support Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in Micro Focus-Bangalore Application Support Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Micro Focus

Name of the Job Position - Application Support Engineer

@ Salary Package offered - 2.95 Lakh Per Annum to 3.18 Lakh Per Annum

>> Should have experience in supporting the linux based systems and supporting the customers by phone and through the ticketing system.

>> Also Experience in Application support or Upgrades is required. Also, experience in database querying/ administration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?