28th June 2019, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Microsoft-Hyderabad Software Site Reliability Engineer interview?

I am a BTech graduate and I want to appear an interview of Microsoft-Hyderabad for the post of Software Site Reliability Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Microsoft-Hyderabad for this post. Please tell me asap.

29th June 2019, 08:31 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Microsoft-Hyderabad Software Site Reliability Engineer interview?

To attend Microsoft Software Site Reliability Engineer interview, you should have completed your Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science engineering/Information System/Information Technology from a recognized college/university. Candidates must have minimum 5 years of working experience in the relevant field. Candidates must have secured minimum 65% and above marks throughout the academic career.
29th June 2019, 11:59 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Microsoft-Hyderabad Software Site Reliability Engineer interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a BTech graduate and I want to appear an interview of Microsoft-Hyderabad for the post of Software Site Reliability Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Microsoft-Hyderabad for this post. Please tell me asap.
Eligibility to attend Microsoft-Hyderabad Software Site Reliability Engineer interview:

1) Applicants should have one years of engineering or systems experience.

2) Applicants must complete Graduation in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline from a recognized university.

3) Applicants should be good in Java, C/C++, C#, Python, JavaScript, PowerShell.

4) Applicants should have good knowledge and skill in network, application, hardware, management fabric, and distributed services layers.

5) Applicants should be excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.

Official website -> Click Here!!
1st July 2019, 11:18 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend Microsoft-Hyderabad Software Site Reliability Engineer interview:

-Graduate in computer science or related technical field.

- More then of 3 years hands-on experience in security investigations, threat detection & analysis, security program management, and/or incident response.

-More then of 1 years engineering or systems experience.

- Programming languages experience. in Java, C/C++, C#, Python, JavaScript, PowerShell .

-Ability to troubleshoot, debug fix and clean codes.

- Excellent communication skills for resolving efficiently.
1st July 2019, 11:45 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

-BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline .

-Familiarity with programming languages Java, C/C++, C#, Python, JavaScript, PowerShell .

-1+ years of engineering or systems experience .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?