27th October 2018, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Microsoft, Bengaluru Software Engineer-II interview?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Microsoft, Bengaluru is hiring for the post of Software Engineer-II. I want to join this company for this post. So, can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview? Kindly help me to know about this.

2nd November 2018, 05:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Microsoft, Bengaluru Software Engineer-II interview?

Eligibility to attend Microsoft, Bengaluru Software Engineer-II interview are given below.

You must have passed BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field from any recognized university to be eligible.

You must have 3 years of industry experience working on commercial software applications or services to be eligible.

You must be proficient in C# and/or C++.

Candidates with knowledge of client & device security platform technologies will be a plus.

Candidates having a knowledge in Azure, ML, AI, big data technologies will be an added advantage.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?