23rd March 2019, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Mindtree, Bengaluru Dot Net Technical Architect interview for a CSE graduate?

Hi everyone, I want to give an interview of Mindtree, Bengaluru for the post of Dot Net Technical Architect. I am a BTech CSE graduate of this year. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Kindly tell me am I eligible to give this interview?

25th March 2019, 03:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Mindtree, Bengaluru Dot Net Technical Architect interview for a CSE graduate?

Eligibility to attend Mindtree, Bengaluru Dot Net Technical Architect interview for a CSE graduate:

You should have a bachelor's degree in Engineering with CS/IT/IS or equivalent discipline from any recognized university.
You should not have any backlogs at the time of appearing in the interview.
You should not have long educational gap after graduation.
You should have knowledge of SQL 2016 RDBMS, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS.
You should be skilled in Angular 6, Asp.net 4.6, WCF, IIS and Log analysis.
25th March 2019, 11:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Mindtree, Bengaluru Dot Net Technical Architect interview for a CSE graduate?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Dot Net Technical Architect in Mindtree, Bangalore:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this Dot Net Technical Architect in Mindtree, Bangalore is given below.

Name of the Company - Mindtree

Name of the Job Position - Dot Net Technical Architect

>> You must have 10 to 12 years of experience in order to be eligible.

>> You should have experience in defining & realizing end to end solution architecture for large systems.

>> Having experience in IT including minimum 3 years experience on .Net building enterprise applications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?