23rd March 2019, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Dot Net Technical Architect in Mindtree, Bengaluru?

Dear friends, I don’t know much more about the description of Dot Net Technical Architect post which is available in Mindtree, Bengaluru company. So, I would like to know about the description of this particular job. Please tell me as soon as possible.

25th March 2019, 01:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Dot Net Technical Architect in Mindtree, Bengaluru?

Job description of Dot Net Technical Architect in Mindtree, Bengaluru:

The applicant should have strong Architecture experience in .NET Projects OOAD using an UML design tool MS.NET 4.5 or above, Visual Studio 2013 and above ASP.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, XML and webAPI C and PLSQL MS SQL Server 2008 or above.
The applicant should be skilled in Angular 6, Asp.net 4.6, WCF, IIS Log analysis, Performance Analysis.
The applicant should have good performance tuning with Query Hints, Join Hints, Traceflags.
The applicant must have knowledge of Data Modeling, Data Security, Integration Design and Security.
25th March 2019, 10:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Dot Net Technical Architect in Mindtree, Bengaluru?

Job Description of Dot Net Technical Architect in Mindtree, Bangalore:

Major roles and responsibilities of Dot Net Technical Architect in Mindtree, Bangalore are given below.

Name of the Company - Mindtree

Name of the Job Position - Dot Net Technical Architect

>> You are required to involve in data modeling, integration design and security & data security.

>> You should have performance tuning with query hints, Traceflags and Join Hints.

>> Some of the major skills are,
@ Angular 6
@ AWS or Azure Cloud Expertise
@ Asp.net 4.6, Performance analysis...etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?